This window pane is used to display information collected by the built-in Analyzer. See About Analyzer and Reports.
Following are the types of information you can see in this window pane. Click in the drop-down field at the top of the window pane to select a different view.
- Broken Bookmarks You can view a list of files with broken bookmarks. You can see the bookmark destination that the link is trying to find, the link text, the link tag, and other information. You can also open the file where the broken link is located so that you can fix it. See Viewing Broken Bookmarks.
- Broken Links You can view a list of files in your project where a broken link is located. You can see which file it is trying to find, the link text, the link tag, and other information. You can also open the file where the broken link is located. The broken link is highlighted so that you can easily fix it. See Viewing Broken Links.
- Database Errors You can view miscellaneous errors that may occur regarding the Analyzer database. These happen when your project contains data not compatible with the Analyzer database. If a file is listed in this pane, it will not be included in any analysis or suggestions. If your project contains database errors, please contact MadCap Software's technical support team for help. See Viewing Database Errors.
- Files With Changes You can view a list of files with tracked changes (and annotations). You can then open the file where the changes are located and deal with them appropriately (e.g., accept or reject changes). See Viewing Files with Changes.
- Files With Annotations You can view a list of all files where annotations (internal comments) have been inserted. You can also double-click a row to open the topic in question. See Viewing Files with Annotations.
- Topics Not in Index You can view a list of all topics where you have not yet inserted index keywords. Therefore, no references to those topics will be found in the generated index. You can also double-click a row to open the topic in question. See Viewing Topics Not Indexed.
- Topics Not in Selected TOC You can view a list of all topics that have been created in the project, but they have not yet been linked to any items in a TOC. A drop-down filter lets you select a specific TOC to analyze, or you can select "Any TOC" to analyze all TOCs in a project. See Viewing Topics Not in a TOC.