You can easily open a report file, which contains settings used for generating reports. Each report file can contain many generated reports in its archives. After generating a report, you can open it in a browser window. From the browser window, you can print the report.
- Open a project.
- Select the View ribbon. In the Analysis section select Reports. The Reports window pane opens.
- Do one of the following:
- Double-click the report file that you want to open.
- Select the report file that you want to open. In the local toolbar, click .
The Report Editor opens, with the previous settings still in place. You can re-generate a report with those settings or use the Archive tab to open a report that you have saved previously.
- Generate a report. See Generating Reports.
- In the Report Editor, do one of the following.
- Select the General tab. Click the Open in Browser button.
- If you have previously saved a generated report in the archive, select the Archive tab. Select the report and click the Open in Browser button.
After opening a report in a browser window, you can print it.