You can view statistics in many different kinds of color charts, making it easier to see statistics at a glance. You can quickly change the type of chart that displays the information. This includes a variety of pie, donut, bar, cylinder, and line charts.
- Select the View ribbon. In the Analysis section, select Statistics.
- Select the rows that you want to include in the chart. You can select multiple rows by holding down the SHIFT or CTRL key and clicking a range of rows or individual rows.
- In the local toolbar, click . The Columns dialog opens.
- In the Chart column, click the check box next to each type of information that you want to include.
- Click OK.
- In the local toolbar, click . The Chart window pane opens (by default on the right side of the interface). If necessary, you can click on the window pane divider and drag it to see more of the chart.
- Click the down arrow at the top of the Chart window pane to select the type of chart to display.