Each window pane in Analyzer has the ability to print its data independent of the other windows that are open. You can print all the visible data in a window pane, you can preview of all the visible data, or you can pick and choose data to print.
how to print data from a window pane
- Open a window pane containing rows of data.
- In the local toolbar, click on one of the following print option icons.
- Visible data Click the icon to print all of the visible data in the window pane. This opens the Print dialog without providing a print preview.
- Print Preview Click the icon to open a print preview of all visible data window. You can then print the data by clicking the print icon in the print preview window.
- Selected data Select the data you want to print by doing one of the following. You can hold the SHIFT key to select a range, or you can hold the CTRL key to select individual items. Click to open a print preview of all the selected data in the window pane. You can then print the data by clicking the print icon in the print preview window.
- Complete the options in the Print dialog.
- Click OK.