You are here: Features > Capturing, Creating, and Opening Images
Capturing, Creating, and Opening Images
See the following for more information about capturing, creating, and opening images:
- Capturing The first step in producing an image for online or printed use is to capture an image from your screen. See Capturing an Image.
- Creating Rather than capturing an image, you can create a new image using settings from a profile. Aside from the settings of that profile, the new image will start out blank. See Creating New Images.
- Opening You can open any image files of the following types: BMP, GIF, HDP, JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, WDP, XPSBMP, GIF, HDP, JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, WDP, XPS. See Opening Images.
- Capture Features You can use several features when capturing images, including a magnifier and time delay. See Capture Features.
- Capture Methods and Options There are several methods and options that you can use when capturing images. This includes capturing regions, the full screen, shapes, and more. See Capture Methods and Options.