Capture provides you with an initial palette to help get you started. However, you can easily create additional palettes for different purposes.
- Do one of the following, depending on the part of the user interface you are using:
Ribbon Select the View ribbon. In the Tools section click .
More about ribbon options… Keep in mind that the smaller the application window becomes, the more the options in a ribbon shrink. Therefore, you might only see a small icon instead of text, or you might see only a section name displayed with a down arrow to access the options in it. You can hover over small icons to see tooltips that describe them. You can also enlarge the application window or click one of the section drop-downs in the ribbon to locate a hidden feature.
- Tool Strip Select View>Palettes.
- Standard Toolbar Click .
The Palettes window pane opens.
- In the local toolbar of the Palettes window pane, click .
- In the Save As dialog, navigate to the folder where you want to save the palette.
- In the File name field, enter a name for the palette.
- Click Save. The new empty palette opens (by default on the left side of the user interface).
- Click to save your work.