Capture provides you with an initial palette to help get you started. However, you can also link to external palettes. You might want to do this if you are working on a project and have a palette that is saved to an external location that is specific to that project, or if you are sharing a palette with a team.
- Do one of the following, depending on the part of the user interface you are using:
Ribbon Select the View ribbon. In the Tools section click .
More about ribbon options… Keep in mind that the smaller the application window becomes, the more the options in a ribbon shrink. Therefore, you might only see a small icon instead of text, or you might see only a section name displayed with a down arrow to access the options in it. You can hover over small icons to see tooltips that describe them. You can also enlarge the application window or click one of the section drop-downs in the ribbon to locate a hidden feature.
- Tool Strip Select View>Palettes.
- Standard Toolbar Click .
The Palettes window pane opens.
- In the local toolbar of the Palettes window pane, click .
- In the Open dialog, find and select the palette you want to open.
- Click Open. The linked palette opens in the Palettes window pane.
Note: If a palette
However, because any user can make changes, it is possible to easily overwrite a file with undesired edits. You may want to designate one team member to manage all edits to