In certain window panes, information is presented in a grid. You can configure these grids to change the way the information is displayed. For example, you can hide or show certain columns, set a background color for a column, or increase the width for a column.
You can use a context menu to simply hide or show certain columns in a window pane, or you can open the Columns dialog to customize columns even more.
- In the window pane, right-click on any of the column headings.
- From the context menu, click next to any column name to remove or add the check mark next to it. If a check mark appears next to a column name, it will be shown in the window pane. If a check mark does not appear next to it, the column will not be shown.
- Open the Columns dialog.
- Open the window pane where you want to customize column information (e.g., Review Packages window pane).
- In the local toolbar of the window, click the Columns button .
- Use the options in the dialog to do any of the following.hide a column
resize the width of a column
- In the Show column, click the check box to remove the check mark next to the column that you want to hide in the interface.
set the font color for the text in a column
- Double-click in the appropriate Width cell and type the new width in pixels.
set the background color for a column
- In the appropriate Color cell, click the down arrow and select Pick Color. The Color Picker dialog opens.
- Select the color.
change the order of the columns
- In the appropriate Background cell, click the down arrow and select Pick Color. The Color Picker dialog opens.
- Select the color.
- Select any of the items in the dialog. The row for that item is highlighted.
Click the Move Up or Move Down button to adjust the position of the row.
When you are finished, the item at the top of the dialog will display on the far left in the final interface. The item at the bottom will display at the far right.
- Click OK.