You can associate one or more stylesheets with a document so that you can use its styles.
- Open the content file (e.g., topic, master page, snippet) to with which you want to associate the stylesheet.
- Select the Home ribbon. In the Styles section select Stylesheet Links. The Stylesheet Links dialog opens.
- Do one of the following:
- On the left side of the dialog, select the stylesheet(s) that you want to associate with the file. Then click to add the stylesheet(s) to the Current Links section on the right.
- Double-click the stylesheet(s) that you want to associate with the topic. The stylesheet is added to the Current Links section on the right.
Note: If you associate multiple stylesheets with the content file, the last one you selected is the most recent one (the one on the bottom of the list) and therefore has precedence over the others. However, you ca use the up and down arrows to change the order of the stylesheets.
Note: If the stylesheet does not yet exist, you can click Add to create a new stylesheet.
- Click OK. The stylesheet is now associated with the file, and the look of the content file changes in the XML Editor accordingly.
- Click to save your work.