If you have access to a project in Central (i.e., you have been added to the project), you can view its properties in the MadCap Central window pane. This lets you see relevant information about the project, such as when it was added to Central, the number of files in the project, and build information.
- Open the project in MadCap Flare.
- Open the MadCap Central window pane (View > MadCap Central).
If you are not already logged in to Central, log in to your account.
See Logging In and Out of Central in Flare.
Once you are logged in, the project's properties appear in the MadCap Central window pane. You can view the following properties:
- Name The name of the project
- Description The project description (if applicable)
- Created On The date the project was added to Central.
- Last Modified The last time you pushed changes to the project to Central.
- Project Size The total size of the project.
- Topic Files The number of topics (.htm files) in the project.
- Resource Files The number of resource files in the project (e.g., images, snippets, page layouts).
- Project Files The total number of files in the project.
- Builds Disk Usage The amount of storage in Central used by builds.
- Stored Builds Count The number of builds of this project stored in Central.
- Live Builds Count The number of builds of this project that are currently set to “Live” in Central.