You can include or exclude a topic when full-text search is generated. If you disable this feature, the topic will be excluded from the search, but it will still be included in the generated output.
- Open the Content Explorer.
- Locate and click on the topic file.
- In the local toolbar, click . The Properties dialog for the file opens.
- Click the Topic Properties tab.
- Click the check box labeled Include topic when full-text search database is generated.
- Click OK.
Note: In Microsoft HTML Help, all topics are always searchable.