After you create a publishing destination, you need to associate it with a target that you plan to build. You can associate the same publishing destination with as many targets as you want.
how to associate a publishing destination with a target
- Open the Project Organizer.
- Double-click the Targets folder. The existing targets are shown.
- Double-click the target that you want to associate with the destination. The target opens in its own page in the Target Editor.
- Click the Publishing tab. All publishing destinations that have been added to the project are displayed. If a destination contains a check mark next to it, that means it is associated with the target. If it does not contain a check mark, it is not yet associated with the target.
- Click the check box next to any destinations that you want to associate with the target. A check mark appears next to any destinations that you select.
- Click to save your work.