Following are issues that may occur when using the Flare user interface.
- Docking indicators do not appear when dragging and dropping in Windows 7
Docking indicators do not appear when dragging and dropping in Windows 7
This happens when the visual effect settings for Windows 7 are not set for optimal performance.
Perform the following steps. The steps below may be different depending on your operating system.
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Control Panel. The Control Panel opens.
- In the Control Panel, click Performance Information and Tools.
- Click Adjust visual effects. The Performance Options dialog opens.
- In the Performance Options dialog, click the Visual Effects tab.
- Click Adjust for best appearance.
- Click OK.