You can create a binary index for your project. Binary indexes are intended for merging multiple CHM files when you build a target. The index keywords in the CHM files are sorted alphabetically and numerically for display in the output.
If you use this feature, please keep in mind that binary indexes do not support custom fonts.
- Create indexes in your projects.
- Set your master project to merge with the other CHM file(s) at run time.
- Open a Standard skin.
- Select the HTML Help Setup tab.
- Click the Index Options button.
- In the HTML Help Index Options dialog, select Binary.
- Click OK.
- Click to save your work.