When you create a new project using one of Flare's factory templates, one or more new targets are added to your project.
It is usually helpful to rename the targets that you use to reflect the nature of your project (especially if you are using multiple targets with the same output type).
how to rename a target
- Open the Project Organizer.
- Double-click the Targets folder. The available targets are shown.
- Click on the target that you want to rename.
- Press F2. The name in the target is highlighted.
- Type a new name for the target and press Enter on your keyboard. The target is renamed.
If you are producing a Help system for a software application called FictionSoftPro, you might want to rename the target "FictionSoftPro." If you are creating a beginner's version and an advanced version of your Help system, you might want to name one target "Beginner FictionSoftPro" and the other target "Advanced FictionSoftPro."
If you are going to produce just one output, move on to one of the other basic steps for developing a project. See Basic Steps.
If you are going to produce more than one output, move on to creating condition tags. See Creating Conditions.