A condition tag set is used to hold condition tags you create for your project. Flare provides you with an initial condition tag set, which contains some condition tags to help get you started. You can rename the default condition tag set or any others that you add to your project.
How to Rename a Condition Tag Set
- Open the Project Organizer.
- Double-click the Conditional Text folder. The condition tag sets in your project are displayed.
- Click on the condition tag set that you want to rename.
- Press F2 on your keyboard. The condition tag set name is highlighted.
- Type a new name for the condition tag set and press Enter.
- If your file contains links to other files, you will be asked if you want to retain those links. If so, click Update Links.