You can view a list of all condition tags that have been created in your project but have not yet been used in any topics or other files. You can quickly delete any of the condition tags that you do not plan to use. For more information about condition tags and how they are used in projects, see Conditions.
How to View Unused Conditions
Select Analysis > More Reports > Unused Items.
The Unused Items window pane opens, which lets you view various unused elements in the project (such as bookmarks, condition tags, content files, CSH IDs, images, variables, styles, file tags, and topics not linked).
- Click the drop-down field at the top of the window pane and select Unused Condition Tags. The unused condition tags in the project are listed.
To see more of the information in the window pane, drag the divider bar to make the pane wider.
- Condition Tag Displays the name of the condition tag not being used.
- File Displays the name of the condition tag set file where the condition tag is located.
- If a certain number of items have been found, page navigation buttons in the local toolbar may be enabled. You can use these buttons to go to additional pages to display more items.
- If you want to remove any unused condition tags from Flare, as well as from the project being analyzed, select the condition tag in the list and click in the local toolbar.
You can open the set file for any condition tag in the list to view or modify it in the Condition Tag Set Editor.
Note You can also include this information in reports that you create.