Within a condition tag set, you can create as many condition tags as you need.
[Menu Proxy — Headings — Online — Depth3 ]
How to Create a Condition
In the Project Organizer, expand the Conditional Text folder and double-click a condition tag set.
If it is a new condition tag set, some condition tags may already be provided for you. Each condition tag is associated with a color, making it easy to identify conditioned content in the Flare interface.
- In the Condition Tag Set Editor, click .
On the NewTag row, press F2 and give the condition a name.
You can also do any of the following:
Rename a Tag
- Click the tag row and press F2.
- Type a new name and press Enter.
Change the Color of a Tag
- Click the Background drop-down arrow and select Pick Color.
- Select a new color and click OK.
Add Comments to a Tag
You can add internal comments to indicate the purpose of a tag. Comments will not be displayed in the output.
- Click in the Comment cell of the tag row.
- Press F2.
- Type the comment and press Enter.
- Click to save your work.
After you have created condition tags, you can apply condition tags to content. See Applying Conditions to Content.