You can specify the amount of spacing between lines of text in a list.
[Menu Proxy — Headings — Online — Depth3 ]
How to Use a Style to Set Line Spacing for Lists
- From the Content Explorer, open the stylesheet that you want to modify.
From the Medium drop-down in the Stylesheet Editor, make sure the proper medium is selected before you begin. In the Advanced view, you can open multiple mediums at once; you just need to look at the title at the top of the medium pane and make sure you are working in the correct one. If you are not using stylesheet mediums for your different outputs or if you want all mediums to have the same settings, just leave the medium set to default and continue.
Mediums can be used if you want to use one group of settings for online output types and another group of settings for print-based output types. For example, you might use the default medium for your online outputs and the print medium for your print outputs.
See Mediums and Media Queries.
Please note that Flare remembers the last medium that you used when working in the stylesheet, so it may or may not be the one that you want to use the next time around.
- In the local toolbar, make sure the first button displays . If the button displays instead, then click it.
- In the upper-left corner of the editor, click in the drop-down field and select .
- Select a list style. For example, you can select ol for ordered (numbered) lists, ul for unordered (e.g., bullet) lists, or li for individual list items. You can select the parent style (e.g., li), or you can select a class that you may have created for that tag (e.g., li.Bold, li.Italic).
For more information about the ol, ul, and li styles for lists, see Editing List Styles.
- From the Show drop-down list on the upper-right side of the editor, select .
- (Optional) You can use the toggle button in the local toolbar to show properties below in a group view or an alphabetical view .
- If you are using the grouped view, expand the Font group.
- To the right of line-height, click and use the fields in the popup to set the amount of space between lines. When you are finished, click OK.
- Click to save your work.
Tip Make sure the line height is equal to or greater than the font size.
After editing a style, you can apply it to content in a topic or snippet.