If you are translating a Flare project that has a skin with an image, you can replace the image in Lingo. You can replace logos in HTML5 skins, and you can replace the About box in Mobile and WebHelp skins.
- From the File List window pane, open the skin for which you need to replace an image.
See Viewing Files Requiring Translation.
Do one of the following, depending on the part of the user interface you are using:
- Ribbon Select the Resources ribbon. In the Skin Resources section, select Replace Skin Images.
- Local Toolbar In the local toolbar of the Translation Editor, click .
The Replace Skin Images dialog opens.
- From the Select skin file drop-down, select the skin file in which you want to replace the logo. The image in the skin file appears.
Click Browse beneath the logo.
In the dialog that opens, select a new image file.
- Click Open. The new image appears in the preview area.
- (Optional) If you want to replace logos in a different skin, select a new skin from the Select skin file drop-down.
- Click OK.
Note: If you need to localize the images in your skins, you can select a different target language for the project from the Project Properties dialog (File > Project Properties), then open the skin file(s) for that language.
Note: You can replace skin images with .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, and .png image types.