This topic focuses on importing a Lingo project from source control. You might use this method, for example, if you are working on a project with several other translators and another member of the team has placed the Lingo project in Subversion.
- Do one of the following, depending on the part of the user interface you are using:
Ribbon Select File > New Project > Import Project.
- Source Control Explorer From the View ribbon, open the Source Control Explorer. From the drop-down, select the Home pane. Click Import Project.
The Import Project from Source Control Wizard dialog opens.
- From the drop-down, select Subversion.
- In the Server field, enter the name of the computer or server IP address.
- Click Next.
Next to the Project field, click Browse. The Browse Source Control Files dialog opens.
- Find and click on the Lingo project file
(LIPRJ)that you want to import. (You may need to log in with your user name and password.)
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- In the Project name field, the name of the project being imported is displayed. It is recommended that you leave the name as it is, especially if you are working with other
userson the project. However, you can enter a different project name if you want.
- In the Project folder field, either accept the default location for the new project or click to browse for and select a folder.
- Click Finish. The project is imported and loaded into Lingo.