You can view and change various source control network settings while working in Lingo.
- Do one of the following, depending on the part of the user interface you are using:
Ribbon Select the Source Control ribbon. In the Project section select Network Settings.
- Right-Click If you have the File List open, right-click on any file and select Source Control > Project > Network Settings.
- Local Toolbar In the local toolbar of the File List, click , then select Project > Network Settings.
- Source Control Explorer From the View ribbon, open the Source Control Explorer. From the drop-down, select the Home pane. Click Network Settings.
The Network Settings dialog opens.
In the Group field, select the group for which you want to change the settings.
Do one of the following:
- (Optional) If you want to add a custom group, type its name in the Group field, then click Add.
- (Optional) If you want to remove a group, select it from the Group field, then click Remove.
(Optional) If you entered a custom group name, in the Remote Host/Pattern field, enter the name of the domain to which the network settings should apply.
Note: If you are using Subversion, you can enter wildcards in this field.
In the grid, make changes to the network settings as necessary. Click to sort the settings by category, or click to sort them alphabetically.Subversion Network Settings
- Chunk Requests
- HTTP Bulk Update
- HTTP Compression
- Maximum Connections
- Caching Options
- Store Authentication Info
- Store Passwords
- Store Plaintext Passwords
- Store Plaintext SLL Client Cert Passphrase
- Store SSL Client Cert Passphrase
- Global Options
- Default User Name
- HTTP Proxy Options
- Proxy Host
- Proxy Host Port
- Proxy Password
- Proxy Timeout
- Proxy User Name
- Site Exceptions
- SSL Options
- SSL Authority Files
- SSL Client Certificate File
- SSL Client Certificate Password
- SSL Trust Default CAs
Note: For more information about each of these settings, refer to:
- Click Save.