A movie comprises a series of frames that are viewed in sequence. The final effect is a movie that shows a series of movement and actions that you have recorded or added manually. After you record a movie, a MIMOV file is created
Creating a movie can be done in various ways:
- Record a Movie Simulate (record) your actions in a specified application or area, creating a movie with multiple frames.
See Recording Movies.
- Create a Movie from a Media File You can create movies from images or videos. After creating the movie, you can enhance the frame and insert additional frames.
See Creating Movies from Media Files.
- Create a Movie from a Screen Capture You can capture an image on your screen, creating a movie with a single frame of that image. After creating the movie, you can enhance the frame and insert additional frames.
See Creating Movies from Screen Captures.
- Create a Blank Movie You can create a movie that consists of a single blank frame. You can enhance the frame and insert additional frames.
See Creating Blank Movies.
- Import a Movie If you have created a collection, you can import an existing Mimic movie into it.
See Importing Movies into Collections.
- Import a PowerPoint Presentation In addition to creating a movie by recording your actions, you can also create a movie by importing a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
See Importing PowerPoint Presentations.